These services include the following elements:
1) Appropriate intake/interview and assessment,
2) Shelter/housing and basic needs,
3) Medical and dental,
4) Mental health,
5) Interpreter/translator services,
6) Immigration and civil legal services,
7) Assistance in receiving “certification”,
8) Victim advocacy,
9) Literacy, education, job training, life skills training, and
10) 24-hour evening an weekend response.
SafeHouse’s human trafficking program that takes place inside and outside the facilities of SafeHouse. SafeHouse also recognizes that victims do not become survivors overnight and that 2-4 years of services are needed for victims to become self-sufficient.
Our goal is to restore dignity to trafficking victims.
Victims range in their needs of being great to small, recognizing that each victim is unique. Some of the services that victims receive are: shelter and housing, food, clothing, medical, dental, mental health, interpreter services, immigration and civil legal services, victim advocacy, literacy, education, job training, life skills training, and 24-hour evening an weekend response.
You can ensure that these crucial, on-call, crisis intervention and intensive case management services continue for victims by donating to Operation SafeHouse. Contact Operation SafeHouse to find out exact needs victims are facing and how you can help ensure a positive outcome for their new start.